LifeMap Discovery - the cells and tissues database - integrates embryonic development with stem cell biology, molecular, cellular, and anatomical and disease related information.
LifeMap Discovery is a searchable, integrated database that provides:
- A detailed description of the developmental ontology of organ/tissues, anatomical compartments and cells
- Manually curated gene expression at all developmental stages, as well as data extracted from high throughput experiments and large scale in situ databases.
- Detailed information on signals that regulate cells during development
- A roadmap for in vitro cell differentiation by matching cells of interest to in vivo entities.
- The cellular differentiation that occurs during mammalian embryonic development, as well as the concerted differentiation events leading to formation of anatomical compartments within complex organs and tissues.
LifeMap Discovery® for Academic Institutions >